You must be registered to use this Site. (no fees for buyers)
Auction Site Rules & Policies
- This auction site is for Police, Fire, Military and other Law Enforcement Memorabilia only.
- United States Federal badges (such as FBI) CANNOT be listed on this site. All other countries federal badges may be listed.
- Sellers should make every effort to accurately describe any item that they are listing for sale. Items should only be listed as "authentic" if the seller believes in all good faith that it is authentic. Misrepresentation of authenticity may result in account termination or suspension.
- When posting badges, challenge coins & medals for sale you must post a clear picture of both the front and the back of the badge.
- When posting patches for sale you must post a clear picture of the front of the Patch and state whether it is new or used.
- When posting vehicles for sale you must post clear pictures of all 4 sides of the vehicle and the interior.
- Shipping Costs MUST be posted for all items except vehicles. If shipping is free choose "free shipping" and make it $0.00.
Posting and Bidding Rules & Recommendations
- SELLERS: It is recommended that you use the "Regions" options when posting any item for sale or auction. Example, if posting a NY Item, choose "SELL" and use "United States - New York" as the region. This allows buyers to search for items in a particular region. SO, if I were searching for NYPD badges, I would search in - "United States - New York." to see everything related to New York.
- SELLERS: Providing as much information as possible about the item you are selling will increase your chances for a quick sale.
- BIDDERS: It is recommended that you ask questions about any item you are unsure about prior to bidding. Once you place a bid you are committing to purchasing the item if your bid is the winning bid.
- BIDDERS - NOTE: You cannot retract a bid once it is placed. Only the auction Admin can remove placed bids.
- BIDDERS: A bidders failure to follow through with a purchase within 24 hours shall result in account termination or suspension.
- BIDDERS: Bidders are expected to follow through with purchases. Unsubstantiated requests by a Bidder to cancel a purchase or winning bid may result in termination of the Bidders account.
- FAIR WARNING: The Site Admin has ZERO TOLERANCE for late and non-paying bidders.
- Be kind, courteous and treat everyone with respect.
- Failure to follow through with the sale or purchase of an item shall result in account termination or suspension.
- Posting of false or degrading feedback shall result in account termination or suspension.
- A sellers failure to pay site and per transaction fees on time shall result in account termination or suspension.
- Any attempt to register or operate on the auction site with false or incorrect credentials shall result in termination and entry onto the collectors "Blackball" list.>
Buyers and sellers can't:
- Engage in any action with a user on the site designed to complete or facilitate a transaction outside of the auction site.
- Share or request direct contact information prior to completing a sale.
- Exception: Sellers may opt to provide their phone number as part of the Ask a Seller a Question or any other auction endorsed functionality.
- In any communications with another auction member, refer to or promote external websites that facilitate sales outside of the auction.
- Use contact information obtained through an auction transaction to offer to buy or sell an item outside of the auction.
- List an item and then mention or link to additional identical or related items for sale outside of the auction.
- Offer catalogs or other items that are used to order items directly outside of the auction.
- Host item descriptions or images outside of the auction.
- Any violation of the rules/items listed on this page may result in a fine of up to $25 and a suspension of, or termination of, your auction account.
- SELLERS: All sellers are required to have a Paypal Account or to open a Stripe Account for accepting payments/credit cards from buyers. There is a button in your account details under Listing Preferences-Payment to enter your Paypal email address or to apply for a Stripe Merchant credit card processing account.
- SELLERS: All sellers are required to have a credit card listed in their account under Account-Credit Cards which will be used to pay seller transaction fees.
- NOTE - Sellers are not allowed to refuse payments made via Paypal.
- BUYERS: The best way to pay for items on this site is through Paypal. You can open a FREE personal Paypal account by copying and pasting this link into your web browser: https://www.paypal.com/kn/webapps/mpp/account-selection
- TO PAY FOR AN ITEM WON - log into your auction account, click on "My Account" then "My Account Home", Then "Won", Then click the "Checkout" button to the right of the badge you wish to pay for and you will see the payment options.
- TO PAY FOR AN ITEM WON USING A CREDIT CARD - You must have your credit card information stored in your auction account AND the seller you purchased from must accept credit cards (all sellers on this site do not accept credit cards).
- When a member wins an item, or uses Buy It Now to purchase an item, they must complete the purchase by sending full payment to the seller within 24 hours.
- Unpaid items are considered a violation of our buying policies. All unpaid items are recorded on a buyer’s account. Buyers who have excessive unpaid items, or cancelled transactions, may have limits imposed, or lose their buying privileges.
- Buyers/Bidders - There are no fees for buyers/bidders however buyers/bidders must maintain a valid credit card on file. During registration this card is utilized to verify identity.
- Sellers - Sellers pay an annual $25 membership fee and although there is no fee for a basic listing, there is a 7% transaction fee applied to all final sales transactions.
- Sellers are required to pay auction fees in a timely manner. Unpaid invoices over 2 days old shall result in suspension of a Sellers account.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
- No seller on this auction site is required to provide refunds for returns unless the reason for the return is a fault of the seller such as a reproduction being listed as an authentic badge.
FINES & ACCOUNT SUSPENSIONS
- Buyers/Bidders - Beginning July 11, 2022 any buyer/bidder who fails to complete an auction transaction within 24 hours will be subject to a 30 day account suspension, a $25 fine, or both. A third violation of the 24 hour rule shall result in permanent account termination.
- Unless otherwise noted, shipping costs displayed on this auction site are for destinations within the continental United States
- International buyers/bidders should contact sellers about shipping costs before bidding or purchasing an item unless international shipping costs are addressed in the item details.
Please don't email your seller about non-delivery until at least 10 business days have passed. What happened to the USPS under the current Postmaster General is a shame and should never have happened but in the meantime we all just have to live with it.
FEDERAL BADGE LAW
18 U.S. Code § 701 - Official badges, identification cards, other insignia Whoever manufactures, sells, or possesses any badge, identification card, or other insignia, of the design prescribed by the head of any department or agency of the United States for use by any officer or employee thereof, or any colorable imitation thereof, or photographs, prints, or in any other manner makes or executes any engraving, photograph, print, or impression in the likeness of any such badge, identification card, or other insignia, or any colorable imitation thereof, except as authorized under regulations made pursuant to law, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.